Ingredients (for 2-3 cups):
- Milk : 2 cups
- Water : 1 cup
- Tea powder : 2 – 3 teaspoons (or according to your taste)
- Sugar : 4 teaspoons (or according to your taste)
- (Optional) Cardamom : 2-3 counts
- (Optional) Clove : 2-3 counts
- (Optional) Ginger : small piece or according to your taste
- Pour the water on to a cooking pot and put to on the stove with medium heat.
- Add the tea powder and sugar.
- (Optional) Crush the cardamom, clove and ginger. Then add it to the pot.
- Once the water starts to boil, add the milk and bring it to a boil.
- Finally, after turning off the heat, use a strainer and pour the fresh chiya to your cup.
Your Chiya is ready! Enjoy!!